The Brooklyn Dental Forum Study Club
“Actions and Algorithms for Medical Emergencies: How to Save a Life (Including Your Own)”
Daniel G. Pompa D.D.S.
Gain a comprehensive command of the essential knowledge and skills needed to handle a life threatening medical crisis. Daniel Pompa, DDS - Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon, ADA Consultant and Seminar Series Speaker - discusses the prevention, preparation, recognition and management of medical emergencies.
Course Objectives That Will Be Discussed:
- Discover three simple chair side, non-invasive tests to help avoid an emergency
- Recognize the most frequent life threatening emergencies and know when and why they occur
- Review a systematic approach to treat the most common life-threatening scenarios
- Learn how to develop a plan for the office team when dealing with a crisis event
- Determine when to administer the essential "Top10" emergency drugs
- Understand legal and moral obligations presented by medical emergencies
Tuesday, March 19, 2019
7:00-10:00 p.m. (Lecture will begin 7:30 p.m.)
2902 Emmons Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11235
CE Credits: 3 CE Credit Hours
We thank Care Credit® and Colgate® for their generous sponsorship of this event.
Course Fee: $75
Dinner included (Glatt Kosher meals available upon request in advance.)
To reserve attendance for this meeting, please return the course registration with payment by 03/11/2019 or contact Feruza Ibragimova @ (718) 444-3800 or firstname.lastname@example.org